Wednesday, April 11, 2007



Dear Friend,
I am celebrating the official launch of my book Seven Secrets to a Successful divorce in a big way.
My goal is to make Seven Secrets to a Successful Divorce a NUMBER ONE BEST- SELLER on Amazon.com on Thursday, April 12, 2007 and with your help I can do it!
I wrote this book because I learned the hard way about divorce. I was a happily married mother of four when she caught my husband cheating and my life spiraled out of control. What followed were two years of hell. i went through it all, money problems, dealing with a deadbeat ex-husband, navigating the court system, corrupt lawyers and more.
Eventually my life got better. I made it through the storm. In my hard hitting, tell all book, I reveal the secrets to a successful divorce for women. I share the survival skills you must know to have a positive divorce outcome.
Because of my difficult divorce and my desire to help other women and children, I am donating 100% of the profits from Seven Secrets to a Successful Divorce to The Child Support Disaster Relief Fund when you purchase the book on April 12th (which is also my birthday!) at amazon.com .
www.secretsofdivorce.com/freebonuses.htm
You will also receive over $700 in valuable gifts from some incredible well-known authors and businesses when you purchase the book. Just go to www.secretsofdivorce.com/freebonuses.htm to order Seven Secrets to a Successful Divorce on April 12, 2007.
Imagine how good it will feel to help another human being go for a goal...a dream…go for what is in her heart and ATTAIN it!
You can feel good that 100% of the profits today from the sale of the book is going to help children who are suffering.
There are 17 million children in the U.S who do not receive child support. No hurricane, fire or flood devastates more children. With your help today, we can make a difference.
www.secretsofdivorce.com/freebonuses.htm
Thank you for making Seven Secrets to a Successful Divorce a number ONE best-seller. Your effort to make this happen is appreciated more than you will ever know. May your kindness and willingness to help someone else be returned to you blessed and multiplied.

PS- please forward this email to your friends. Let's remember the single mothers today who are struggling to make ends meet and support their children. Non-payment of child support is an issuethat affects us all. Many women are forced to go on welfare or lose their homes. Today we can help.
www.secretsofdivorce.com/freebonuses.htm

No comments: