Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Linda Hogan "Rocks The Cradle" With 19 Year Old Boyfriend...

The Hogans are at it again. It seems like you cannot watch the news without hearing about the son's legal troubles or their impending divorce. Now comes news that Linda Hogan is dating a 19 year old. This man or should I say boy? is a friend of both her kids.

After my own divorce, I got asked out by a 21 year old. At the time, I was 36 years old. I declined his offer, but took it as a compliment and found it rather amusing. Dating a man so much younger does not appeal to me for several reasons. One reason is I could be old enough to be his mother. Another would be not having much in common and still another would just imagining what his poor mother would think. I have two daughters and two sons and if my son came home at 19 years old with a woman in her mid forties, I would not be happy.

Linda Hogan may be just having some fun, letting off steam and trying to recover from all of the stress in her life. Her affair with this 19 year old is most likely just a fling. With so many men dating younger women it seems wrong to criticize Linda Hogan for dating a younger man so much younger than her. Tom Cruise is significantly older than Katie Holmes, yet I have not read anything negative about their age difference nor as it been an issue in the press. However, all we ever hear about the Demi Moore/Ashton Kutcher marriage is how much older she is than him.

I think that although we may not agree with Linda Hogan's choice in men, we should give her some slack on the issue. Going though a difficult divorce can cause you to exercise poor judgement and she may just come to her senses when her life calms down and her personal issues are resolved.

Discover the three things you must know before getting a divorce.....

No comments: