Friday, August 11, 2006


“With Christina Rowe’s help and coaching I was able to find a great attorney. I am now able to provide my children with the financial security that they deserve. This book is a must read for any woman going through a divorce”

Cindy, mother of two

“When my ex-husband refused to pay medical expenses for our children, I was able to bring him back to court without paying a lawyer. After reading Seven Secrets to a Successful Divorce-what every woman needs to know I was successful in court and saved myself a lot of money in attorney fees”

Sophia Demeson, mother of three

“How I wish I had read this book 5 years ago! I suffered through a long, painful divorce. If the information in this book was available to me back then I would have saved myself money, time and heartache”

Ginny Fredrick

“I am currently going through a complicated divorce. I now know how to protect myself financially thanks to this book. If you are going through a divorce I highly recommend you read Seven Secrets to a Successful Divorce-what every woman needs to know by Christina Rowe. It is a lifesaver”


Christine Vela



To get your free report revealing the #1 secret to a successful divorce go to: www.secretsofdivorce.com. You will also receive the "secrets of divorce" newsletter.
This online newsletter will keep you updated and informed on the latest divorce strategies. I will be consulting with top notch experts in legal, parenting, financial and other related fields. I will bring you the very best tips and techniques you need for a successful divorce!

No comments: