Friday, August 04, 2006



Hello,

My name is Christina Rowe and I am the author of the upcoming book Seven Secrets to a Successful Divorce-what every woman needs to know. I learned the hard way about the perils of divorce. I was a happily married woman with four children. Then I caught my husband cheating and my life spiraled out of control. What followed were two years of hell. I went through it all: money problems,dealing with a deadbeat ex-husband,navigating the court system,corrupt lawyers and more.
Eventually my life got better. I made it through the storm. In my hard hitting, tell-all book I share with you the secrets to a successful divorce for women. I share my story and give you specific tips and recommendations on how not to be taken advantage of during your own divorce process. I will teach you down to earth survival skills that will save you time, money and heartache during your divorce. I would like to share some of those tips here and would love to hear about your own divorce and how I can help you!

No comments: